Stacy-Deanne: The Voice of a Gen X Author

WELCOME TO THE BLOG OF THE LITERARY DIVA. Stacy is a best selling author, model, landscape photographer and editor. She is featured in the book, " Literary Divas: The Top 100+ African-American Women Writers in Literature " Stacy is a fiction author.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

What’s Up?

Hola Everyone!

Just dropping in quickly to wish you all a good weekend. I’m putting my computer in the shop. Hopefully I will get it back in a few days. I haven’t had a chance to check all my emails so I will do that when I get my computer back. You all know I’ve been working on a lot of things so I’ll need Lila (my computer) as soon as possible. Yes I am like B.B. King! I named my computer. My other one is named Mable. LOL! Since I'm a workaholic this may be a good thing. Not having a computer will force me to rest and I probably need to.

I can’t wait to share all the future interviews I got going. I just landed a book review and interview for Thabiz Magazine: http://www.thabiz.com/index.htm
If you cruise through Thabiz don’t forget to check out my writer-pal Shelley Halima’s interview.

Because of computer problems I haven’t sent out my latest newsletter yet but I will. So for you that have signed up, please be patient. And for those who haven’t, do a girl a favor and sign up now, LOL! Show me some love! I tell you this has been a good week. I found out I was on the Disilgold Top Ten Best Seller List and got a spot in Thabiz. See what being positive gets you? Promise me that you all will stay positive to accomplish what you’re doing. It’s a journey we’ll all take together.

I have to run and will be back on the blog soon as possible!

Bootsy


Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

2 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Blogger kathi said...

I swear, if I had to put my computer in the shop, I'd buy a new one. I'm the most impatient person living, granted, but I'd go nuts.

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Shawn said...

Congrats on making the bestseller list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home