Stacy-Deanne: The Voice of a Gen X Author

WELCOME TO THE BLOG OF THE LITERARY DIVA. Stacy is a best selling author, model, landscape photographer and editor. She is featured in the book, " Literary Divas: The Top 100+ African-American Women Writers in Literature " Stacy is a fiction author.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Thirty-Eight Things About Me

Hi All,

I stole this list idea from Berry. It was too delicious to pass up and I wanted to share some tidbits with you guys. I didn't answer all the questions, just picked the ones I wanted to answer. After reading this, go to my website and check out my new pic on my homepage:
http://www.stacy-deanne.net. Let me know what you think of the picture!

The List:

1.What time did you get up this morning? 9:20
2.Diamonds or pearls? Neither, just plain gold and silver will do
3.What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Titanic
4. What is your favorite TV show? Eve
5. What did you have for breakfast? Special K
6. What is your middle name? Deanne
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican
8. What foods do you dislike? Spinach, okra, liver, cooked carrots
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Cheetos
10. Your favorite CD at the moment? Anything by Madonna or Michael Jackson
11. Characteristics do you despise? Ghetto behavior, laziness, rude, stuck up, mean, selfish
12 . Are you superstitious? In a way
13. Favorite item of clothing? Tank tops
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? England. I plan to live there someday.
15. What color is your bathroom? Decked out in pretty wall paper and yellow tile.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Avenue
17. Where would you retire? Anywhere where I end up rich.
18. Favorite sport to watch? Tennis.
19. What laundry detergent do you use? Tide everything else sucks
20. Coke or Pepsi? Neither, Diet Sprite
21. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl big time!
22. What would you like to be in the future? Just content, successful and finally appreciated for my writing
23. Favorite Candy? SNICKERS!!!!!!!!! But I don’t get to have it, LOL!
24. Favorite childhood memory? Any time I was eating, LOL!
25. Been in a car accident? Yes, two fender benders where the people hit us and ran both times.
26. Favorite flower? Rose
27. Favorite ice cream? Butter Pecan
28. Disney or Warner Brothers? Warner Bros. Disney is run by a bunch of communists.
29. Favorite fast food restaurant? Burger King (only get the chicken sandwiches though)
30. Do you believe in Karma? Heck yeah!
31. What are you listening to right now? Madonna's Immaculate Collection, Faith Evans " First Lady ", New Edition’s " Heartbreak "
32. What is your favorite color? Purple
33. How many tattoos do you have? Two
34. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Depends on if there was more than one chicken in the room.
35. Favorite Cocktail? Shrimp
36. Red or White Wine? Red!
37. Republican or Democrat? Anything that describes Bill Clinton
38. Favorite Family Vacation? Anywhere I can tag along without paying

Adios!

4 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Fresh said...

I don't like cooked carrots either, although I can tolerate the others depending on how they are prepared.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Dr. Deb said...

I enjoy these as it lets me get to know people better. I *love* Mexican food too. But you gotta get to the movies more often.

;)
Deb

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger kathi said...

I like your new pic very much. And...I'm thinking I may steal the list. LOVE YA!

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Great list. Bill Clinton is my main man...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home