Stacy-Deanne: The Voice of a Gen X Author

WELCOME TO THE BLOG OF THE LITERARY DIVA. Stacy is a best selling author, model, landscape photographer and editor. She is featured in the book, " Literary Divas: The Top 100+ African-American Women Writers in Literature " Stacy is a fiction author.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

NEWS!

Hi All,

Just dropping in quickly to let you all know that finally, after a year of mentioning another photo shoot, I am finally getting my butt back into the studio hopefully next week. The plans are being made today. I had to do it now because I needed to send new pictures somewhere so it's time. I just hope I am not too nervous. I haven't had a professional shoot since I last modeled in 2003. I will try to post pics from the shoot for you guys. I'll probably put some on my website too.
Also, I am editing my anthology to send off. I should be done with that soon.


I am nominated for a lot of awards. I have three nominations that I won't mention yet. I'll let you know the details soon. Besides that I am also up for two Marguerite Press Awards for Best Blog and Best Website. I would appreciate your votes so if you don't mind, go to http://www.margueritepress.com/mpawardspoll.html. to cast your votes. Also, check out my website:
http://www.stacy-deanne.net if you haven't already and sign up for my mailing list. Thanks so much!

Later...

7 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I already voted for you early this week. Good luck with the photo shoot, anthology and nominations! Miss you on my blog -- got a post today up there about Lou Rawls, you're a baby -- so this may be before your time -- make a comment - I'm curious to know what you think.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Congrats on your blog and website nominations. I will vote in a second for you. A photo shoot, good for you.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Abeni said...

Post pics-will check out the site

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Shawn said...

I voted for you.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger BostonPobble said...

WOOT! Good for you! Sounds like 2006 is going to be a great year for you! Thanks for stopping by over at mine.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Genna said...

Good for you! Congrats! I hope that 2006 brings your life many blessings.

Thanks for visiting my blog! Good luck to you! :)

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Joanne said...

Congrats! And, good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home