Stacy-Deanne: The Voice of a Gen X Author

WELCOME TO THE BLOG OF THE LITERARY DIVA. Stacy is a best selling author, model, landscape photographer and editor. She is featured in the book, " Literary Divas: The Top 100+ African-American Women Writers in Literature " Stacy is a fiction author.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Have a Good Weekend!


I know I haven't been around this week but I have been very busy. I am still busy but I wanted to wish everyone a good weekend. I have done a lot. Today I had a rushed interview to do and I am also getting things together for upcoming awards. Plus I've been having computer problems, blogger is having problems and Yahoo is still having problems. I can't get into my Yahoo mail or Yahoo writers' groups right now. Hopefully they will have this corrected soon but I am sick of Yahoo. They haven't been decent in two months. Well we are now living in a technical world so tech problems are unfortunately a part of our lives. If I wasn't a writer I would hock my computer and get something useful like a new DVD recorder, LOL.

I've enjoyed the comments to my recent post about blogging. Now I know something is up in blog land after what some of you have said. It's weird to see I am not the only one noticing how fast these blogs are disappearing. Makes you go hmmm... Wonder what will be the next big thing? Probably talking message boards or something like that huh? Talking on the phone to post IM and junk? Yep, I can see 2006 getting even more complicated, LOL!


Later...

Bootsy

3 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Next big thing-not sure because there are so many toys out on the market. But I'll still be blogging and probably doing other things too.

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Shawn said...

I think podcasting was/is supposed to be the next thing. Enjoy your weekend

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend Stacy!! Thanks for your post on verbal and physical abuse btw!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home