Stacy-Deanne: The Voice of a Gen X Author

WELCOME TO THE BLOG OF THE LITERARY DIVA. Stacy is a best selling author, model, landscape photographer and editor. She is featured in the book, " Literary Divas: The Top 100+ African-American Women Writers in Literature " Stacy is a fiction author.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

CHECK THIS OUT!

DISILGOLD TOP TEN BESTSELLERS

1.Confessions of a Video Vixen by Karrine Steffans
2.The Beauty of Color by Iman
3.Is Bill Cosby Right? by Michael Eric Dyson
4.50 Cents by Jake Brown
5.Boss Lady by Omar Tyree

6.Divas of the Millennium by Stacy-Deanne
7.Queens by Michael Cunningham
8.50 years After Brown by Anthony Samad Asadullah
9.Hoodlum by K'wan
10. 72 Hour Hold by Bebe Moore Campbell

10 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Girl you are doing that thing. Keep it up. You will receive my newsletter in a day or two. Congrats on your status..

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger kathi said...

I'm so proud of you, congrat's babe! What is DISILGOLD?
How'd you celebrate? I'm guessing something private.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Joanne said...

SWEET! Congratulations girl! By the way, you had me ROTFL about your ball playing skills, or lack thereof!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Stacy-Deanne said...

Hi All,

Rose--Thanks for the love! It means a lot to have your support!

Kat---What's up, girl? Okay Disilgold is the biggest thing for black authors and the entire black literary scene. They promote black literary artists, publishers, magazines, actors, singers, etc.
They also publish books. They have their own magazine (Disilgold Soul), awards ceremony, events, everything. Tons of black authors are connected to them from famous authors to new authors. It's run by Heather Convington who works sort of like a publicist for some of us(including me) who are members of the AYOUnity Book Reviewers club. It's really amazing what Disilgold does for authors and I am appreciative for everything they do. And girl, I haven't celebrated yet, LOL! Been too busy working on this anthology.

Literary Musings- Welcome and I look forward to blogging with you too.

Joanne- See how you treat me? Isn't it bad enough I embarrassed myself on your blog? LOL! Now you got to come here and let MY visitors know I can't play B-ball, huh? See how you're doing me? LOL! Much love!

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS GIRRRLLLL!!! I'm so happy for you sista!! Do your thang!!

 
At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very impressive.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Abeni said...

Congratzzzzzzzzz

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Priscilla said...

Hooray! Congrats girl!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Stacy-Deanne said...

Thanks so much everyone! This really means a lot that you support me!

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Congrats, number 6. It's only a matter of time until you're #1.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home