Stacy-Deanne: The Voice of a Gen X Author

WELCOME TO THE BLOG OF THE LITERARY DIVA. Stacy is a best selling author, model, landscape photographer and editor. She is featured in the book, " Literary Divas: The Top 100+ African-American Women Writers in Literature " Stacy is a fiction author.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Popping In Quickly


Hope you all had a good weekend. I have to force myself to stop dillydallying and do some work, LOL! Yes I have to finish this anthology so I can get that off of my mind. I will pop in and out this week but I don’t know exactly when. But you know me I tend to come on when I say I won’t so… I will try to visit some of my blog pals though.

You know I got a lot of things going down and I can’t wait to share them with you. I’m keeping quiet about them for now. I mentioned some things in my newsletter so if you didn’t sign up, too bad for you. You’re missing out on a good newsletter. I ended up fixing my computer myself which is good. It meant I wasn’t out of any money. Lila seems to be fine for now. Of course with computers you can never be sure until you do something different and you realize it’s not acting right, LOL.

I hope everyone starts the week off right and I hope you all had a good weekend. I have to get my head straight and focus this week. Let me get back to workaholic mode.

The photo is Mekhi Pheifer. Ah, papi chulo! And he has GOT to be the most gorgeous brother on the planet. They’re probably only two brothers that I think are extremely hot and Mekhi is one of them. I haven’t been able to come up with anyone else in years so he has to be the best. I love this gorgeous, gorgeous man! I don’t know what it is. Is it his style? His great smile? Those muscles? His wonderful acting? Woo, it’s getting hot in here.

Heck it’s the entire package but something’s been worrying me. I don’t know anything about the man’s personal life but I have " heard " things. Some people have said that Mekhi travels to the other side of the mountain if you know what I mean. At first I said, " No way! " But now, seeing how he goes everywhere alone, I’m wondering. When someone this fine is always alone, a girl can’t help but wonder. Maybe he’s just waiting for me, the woman of his dreams, LOL! I don’t know if he’s married or anything but I hear people saying he’s gay. Oh no. He can’t be gay. I’d faint from the possibility. But if he is, don’t tell me. You’ll shatter all my hopes and dreams.

Later

6 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger kathi said...

He's hot, but I've got huge crushes on Henry Simmons, Patrick Dimpsey and Michael Chiklis. My 'play list' is kinda full. LOL.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Dr. Deb said...

He's a hottie.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Loved him in An Uninvited Guest and O! He used to be married to Bird (don't know her real name) on Soul Food. They have a child together. Maybe having sex with a bird can make you gay. :-)Dunno. Don't work too hard this week!

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl.

I HATE Mekhi ever since I read one of his interviews about his ex-wife after they divorced. That was from a black magazine, I don't know if it's Essence or Ebony or anything else, but I read the scans on the internet like about 2 years ago. That man is a machist and mysoginist, I can't stand him. Trust me, YOU DON'T WANT THE MAN OF YOUR LIFE TO BE LIKE HIM, TRUST ME!!! I don't care how cute he is, his personality makes him a very ugly person.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger lyre said...

Hi just popping in to return the post. I am honored that you liked my description. thanks.

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger Abeni said...

He's fine-been loving him from his ER days.Never heard any stories abt his personal life though.Actually am just learning fromthe comments that he was married to Malinda Williams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home