Stacy-Deanne: The Voice of a Gen X Author

WELCOME TO THE BLOG OF THE LITERARY DIVA. Stacy is a best selling author, model, landscape photographer and editor. She is featured in the book, " Literary Divas: The Top 100+ African-American Women Writers in Literature " Stacy is a fiction author.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

DIVAS OF THE NEW MILLENNIUM

" Divas of the New Millennium is an intimate look into the lives of four beautiful soloists and one amazing trio who have become some of today’s most influential female musicians by following the music within their hearts.

The compelling stories of their triumphs and hardships co-mingle to create an inspiring and memorable harmony, a resonating sound that will be appreciated for years to come. "

------ Back Cover Excerpt

Want to know about these fantastic ladies? Get the International best selling, chart-breaking book today.
I am also proud to announce that " Divas " will soon be published overseas.


(That's me by the way) Like the new pic?

And someone keeps saying I'm Ashanti's cousin or something. I don't know who put that out there. We are not related though we may look a like.

Alicia Keys


Ashanti

For the record, I wish people would stop bashing this young lady. She is the sweetest thing in the world. Ashanti has paid her dues believe me. I will be an Ashanti fan for life. All she wants to do is live her life and she has the right without having people second guess her talent or whether she deserves it or not. It breaks my heart how people have done this woman because you have no idea the struggles she's been through. And she is very, very, very kind. Also, Ashanti never said she was the Princess of R&B and Hip/Hop! I believe this is what started the backlash. JaRule put that out there so don't blame her for that.

Destiny's Child

Jennifer Lopez


Mya
Another sweet young lady. Boy has she grown up huh? I remember when Mya was all peaches and cream. Now she's one bad mamma jama (did I spell that right? ) LOL!

If you haven't gotten the book yet, I'm trying to convince you.

Stacy

9 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Thanks for stopping by my spot!

“Divas of the New Millennium” sounds like a very interesting book.

I don’t know why some many have jumped on the bandwagon of bashing Ashanti. I don’t understand what that is all about.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Sadly too many folks are bashing this young woman. Let her be...she is talented and creative...

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Read This said...

I don't know much from Divas, is that a kind of wine? However, I do know good writing when I see it. Very nice job on your blog...thanks.

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger kathi said...

I don't know these people, but I love and adore Alicia Keys, have nearly everything she's put out there. I have a couple of J Lo too, but don't listen to them much lately. I do like D's Child...the rest...don't know much about.
Ditto casually me, and he know's his stuff!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger crallspace said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Stacy-Deanne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Abeni said...

Alicia is my girl-luv her big time!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger crallspace said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Stacy-Deanne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home