Stacy-Deanne: The Voice of a Gen X Author

WELCOME TO THE BLOG OF THE LITERARY DIVA. Stacy is a best selling author, model, landscape photographer and editor. She is featured in the book, " Literary Divas: The Top 100+ African-American Women Writers in Literature " Stacy is a fiction author.

Monday, February 20, 2006

See Ya' Soon!


THE VOICE IS ON HIATUS! (Personal Reasons)

SEE YA'WHEN I SEE YA'!

With Love,

Stacy

Note: Should have a new interview to inform you about in a few days. I'll definitely post the site and information!

I'll be back soon don't worry! I just have to take care of some things! I know some of you are wondering. Meanwhile, changed my template. Yep. This is the third one I've had. I get bored easily plus you need to change your templates every so often because it does get boring to visitors too. And you want visitors to keep coming! Hope you like it! It's simple, yet sleek and stylish. Also, the white blogs are in. Did you know that? LOL!




Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

4 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Dr. Deb said...

OK.... Take care till then.

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger lyre said...

Hurry back!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger crallspace said...

Where'd you go?

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Shawn said...

Hey, I am going blue on my new blog too. I wish you great support and success on the book tour. I am glad you're going to hit the road to commune with your fans. That was nice of you to say that my encouragement mattered to you.

The pink accents are making me miss the old design.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home