Stacy-Deanne: The Voice of a Gen X Author

WELCOME TO THE BLOG OF THE LITERARY DIVA. Stacy is a best selling author, model, landscape photographer and editor. She is featured in the book, " Literary Divas: The Top 100+ African-American Women Writers in Literature " Stacy is a fiction author.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Special Treat!

Hey blog pals,

I decided to do something special today. I bring you the man with the mission. Yep I decided to post about my publisher Tony Rose. You can read about him. You can learn about all the things he’s accomplished. He’s done it all. He’s a songwriter. He’s had his own record company. He’s penned songs for New Kids on the Block, The Main Ingredient and Barbara Streisand. Now he has expanded his talent to books. He’s a wonderful person. Not just because he’s my publisher but because he’s an all around good guy. So look at the link and read more about Tony. You can also catch him with some celebs in these pictures as always. I posted this mainly for Joanne because she loves Blair Underwood and there is a pic of them at an event recently. Blair looks fine as always! Don’t drool too heavily, Joanne.

I just wanted to share another piece of my career with you. I hope Tony doesn’t see this. I am sure he is too busy to think twice about some ol’ blog. Good because I would be quite embarrassed. LOL!

Here is the link:
http://www.longlivethemusic.com/custom.em?pid=393885

Blogger is not acting right again so the link won't come out. You'll have to paste it in your browser. Darn Blogger!

Bootsy

5 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Rell said...

good luck in your endeavors -- you seem like you'll be/are a very good writer.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Stacy-Deanne said...

Thanks Rell! Good to see you back again.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Blogger has been messing up alot lately. When you get some time come check out my latest post. I gave you a shout out!

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it seems that you are working with the right person. Good for you !

cheers

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

Main Ingredient! He must be a good man because that's my group! I'lll have to check out the link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home