Stacy-Deanne: The Voice of a Gen X Author

WELCOME TO THE BLOG OF THE LITERARY DIVA. Stacy is a best selling author, model, landscape photographer and editor. She is featured in the book, " Literary Divas: The Top 100+ African-American Women Writers in Literature " Stacy is a fiction author.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Quick Hello



Hi All,

Things are really hectic for me since I became an interviewer. I find it hard to get to this blog to post right now. I pop in to check comments so keep them coming if you haven’t commented on my latest posts. I knew that I would get even busier but I had no idea. I have so many things to do with my new blogazine as well as networking with folks who are in the music/entertainment business. I just wanted to pop in to say hi. I wanted you all to know that I haven’t forgotten about my blog family. I also haven’t been able to drop by any blogs lately. If you saw how busy I’ve gotten you will see why. I have many sites to deal with and right now my time is limited. You won’t believe how hard it is being an interviewer. I believe the edges will smooth for me once I get used to it. It’s just different for me because I am only beginning with this.

Also go to http://inthelightblogazine.blogspot.com and sign the mailing list to get updates on people I will be interviewing in the future as well as other fun happenings. I won’t post that in public. You’ll have to join the mailing list to know the good stuff. I put all my interview announcements and coming attractions in that mailing list. So join if you want to know. This is so new and exciting. I just hope I don’t get burned out. I have an assistant now so that’s good. I haven’t really had time to rest but I plan to. So I have to use my time wisely these days. Sometimes I want to post here but I am just too tired. I also don’t know when I will be able to visit blogs again. I will try my best to though.

See you when I see you.

With love,

Bootsy

9 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Superstar Nic said...

I see that you have a lot going on! I hope that you don't get burned out either.

Take care!

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Shawn said...

came by to check you out. Everybody is getting so busy lately...

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger princessdominique said...

Make it happen "Stacey"...

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Rose said...

Stacy you won't stop cause you can't. Take care of yourself and have fun.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger mikster said...

Hi back...hope it gets less hectic for you soon.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger j said...

stacy, i can't tell you how much i appreciate you writing that last comment on my post. you made me think, and you are so right. oprah does have problems. thanx for taking the time to read my post and give your opinion. i value it immensely. :)

 
At 4:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Janet Jackson. You have a blogger fan for life now. lol

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger DramaFree said...

Hey Stacey!!

Good luck on your new venture Ma!! We're all out here in blogland rooting for ya!!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Continued success to you!!!

~Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home