Stacy-Deanne: The Voice of a Gen X Author

WELCOME TO THE BLOG OF THE LITERARY DIVA. Stacy is a best selling author, model, landscape photographer and editor. She is featured in the book, " Literary Divas: The Top 100+ African-American Women Writers in Literature " Stacy is a fiction author.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A New Day


Hi All,

LOL, honestly I don't know how many of my regular bloggers will pass through since I haven't been on in a while but I wanted to say hello anyway.

Every time I blog now it seems that I have some news. Well this time is no different. Remember In The Light? Well that's been over for a while. I cancelled the site in May. I am no longer an interviewer. Not that I considered myself one anyway. You all know the problems I was having. I figured making it a literary site wasn't worth it. I'm getting busier by the moment. The site was only in the way. I would say I truly enjoyed it but I didn't. It was something I was glad to get rid of. Now I am freeeeeeee!

I have some BIG news coming up! I'm not ready to make it public yet. All I can say is that it has something to do with one of my novels. I'll let you all know in due time. I thank you all for the encouragement you've always given me. You are a great bunch of folks.

Reminder: I am one of the authors mentioned in Heather Covington's " Literary Divas " book. The book is on sale now online. It will be in stores everywhere soon. It may already be in stores but I am not sure. Just do a search and you should have no problem seeing where it's available now. I have to get a copy soon too!

Well, I just wanted to let people know what I am up to. I hope everyone is doing okay. I look forward to comments(if any)! I know it's hard to get back into the blogs when folks have been gone a long time. I hope you have missed me. For those still around, I've missed you too.

Adios,

Stacy

5 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger kathi said...

We have missed you! I know you're a busy lady, and you're not gathering dust anywhere. Proud of you darlin, you just keep on fine tuning that talent God gave you.

Big hug!

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Abeni said...

Hey Miss Thing!

Wondered where you disappeared to?

Congrats on the great news:)

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Rose said...

Hey there stranger. Keep the good news coming and many congrats to you on your successful author career....

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Kuan Gung said...

Best of luck...

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Where have YOU been???
It's almost septemeber!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home